Check out all the links I’m loving lately, from the cutest new apparel and sales to inspiring stories and informational health tools!
1. Living in this cozy little number from Feminist Apparel. You can get 10% off anything in the shop right now with the code SHIRA10, courtesy of Shira Strongin, creator of the Sick Chicks community. And even more awesome? $5 from your purchase goes to a Sick Chicks scholarship program!
2. This article from Byrdie.com provides a fresh new take on PCOS facts and tips.
4. I started the Autoimmune Protocol Paleo diet about four months ago, and I truly cannot remember a time I felt better. I love referencing The Paleo Mom website for all kinds of tips and information about the AIP lifestyle. If you are interested in giving the diet a shot, check out this great article for a detailed starting guide.
5. Alima Pure just released a brand new liquid foundation! It’s all natural, doesn’t irritate my skin at all, and leaves a completely skin-like finish. It is matte but not at all drying, so it’s great for my combination skin. I ordered the shade Dream and it matches my skin flawlessly!
6. I’m really enjoying Leah Itsine’s Instagram right now. Her quotes and descriptions crack me up, her workout routine inspires me, and the pictures of her food creations (she’s a chef at Cafe Paparazzi) look to die for!
7. I am obsessed with this new necklace I ordered from Girl in Purple, an online jewelry store created by a fellow Spoonie. The jewelry is so freaking cute, and designer/owner Elizabeth Milstead’s story is truly inspiring.
8. How cute is this pineapple daily planner I ordered from Emily Ley? 2017, I’m coming for you full force!
9. Check out this delicious Gluten-free bakery, Jennifer’s Way. They ship freshly-made gluten-free baked goods nation-wide! Ummm heck yes! And the owner and baker, Jennifer Esposito, shares her incredible journey to getting diagnosed with Celiac Disease on her Living Free website/blog. Her story is an important lesson in how Celiac Disease can affect the entire body in a world where too many people misunderstand the real severity of this disease.
10. I just discovered the most amazing all-organic and natural full coverage concealer from Hynt Beauty. I honestly never thought I would see this kind of coverage again once I went all-organic, but Hynt nailed it. It’s the perfect dupe for the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer. I also like to use it on my eye-lids as an eyeshadow primer in place of MAC’s Soft Ochre paint pot. Your eyeshadow isn’t going anywhere on top of this stuff. I have the shade Light, which is the perfect color for under-eye concealing and eye-lid priming, but I think I’m going to order the shade Medium now for covering acne.
With great love,